Is that Ramen noodles?! I haven't known a toddler so far that hasn't played with Ramen noodles! Good job Avery - now watch out, the world is hers to conquer!
ohma gah!!!! that is amazing. It is so super cute!!! I love that Avery enjoys the weirdest toys like cups and bags of ramen. haha. She is going to be a truly unique girl. I can't wait!! thanks for the video, Al!
3 comments:
Is that Ramen noodles?! I haven't known a toddler so far that hasn't played with Ramen noodles! Good job Avery - now watch out, the world is hers to conquer!
dude...I was about to ask if she was holding Ramen too! PS...YAY AVERY!!
ohma gah!!!! that is amazing. It is so super cute!!! I love that Avery enjoys the weirdest toys like cups and bags of ramen. haha. She is going to be a truly unique girl. I can't wait!! thanks for the video, Al!
Post a Comment