It has begun...Avery is starting to figure out she can do things she isn't supposed to do. We are in for it since she looks so cute and laughs when she sees us coming over to her to stop her from eating something off the ground, pulling a cord, or like this evening taking off her diaper! It is so hard to look at her and keep a straight face sometimes. And yes, she actually stood up by herself for that picture!
bah hahaha. at least it wasn't a dirty diaper! I can't believe she stood up without using a wall?? I am so jealous not to have seen it. This past weekend, I was in Denver (Amazing) and saw this adorable boy at REI I was talking to. He was hilarious. And then the dad told me he was almost 2! I was like what!? In less than a year Avery will be running around, enjoying conversation with people and interacting like that?? I can't wait to come see y'all!!
2 comments:
Uh oh is right!
Praying for you all,
Mom ;-)
bah hahaha. at least it wasn't a dirty diaper! I can't believe she stood up without using a wall?? I am so jealous not to have seen it. This past weekend, I was in Denver (Amazing) and saw this adorable boy at REI I was talking to. He was hilarious. And then the dad told me he was almost 2! I was like what!? In less than a year Avery will be running around, enjoying conversation with people and interacting like that?? I can't wait to come see y'all!!
Post a Comment