Avery has been very busy and keeping me very busy! She is becoming a pro at getting on and off her truck, climbing on boxes, learning how to get off chairs by sliding off, drinking milk!, digging around her her cabinet and pulling out all the plastic containers, learning new sounds...ooohhhh is her favorite one. Just yesterday she mimicked Dad and said uh oh!
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriosuly. how is it possible that i find myself falling more and more in love with this little girl when i don't even see her! Al, those pics are adorable. I love changing my desktop background to the stages of avery. thanks so much for this blog!
2 comments:
please please let me know what size she is wearing now...I need to balance out her wardrobe...you know, with some maroon!! :)
Auntie Lauren
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriosuly. how is it possible that i find myself falling more and more in love with this little girl when i don't even see her! Al, those pics are adorable. I love changing my desktop background to the stages of avery. thanks so much for this blog!
Post a Comment