06 March 2009

Happy 14 months Avery!!!

So very hard to believe that our little baby isn't really a little baby anymore! I think she knew that she turned 14 months today and decided that it was time to declare her growing independence. She is now throwing tantrums when I take something away from her, like a broom she decided tasted great. These are full on tantrums with tears at times. Today she even said "MOW" her version of no. I thought I would have a few more months before all of this started! :) She still is a cutie and for the most part is still a very sweet little lady!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Avery is growing up! She is expressing her own desires now - distraction helps sometimes when you need to take things from her. (my 2 cents)

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! she looks so much like lauren, it is crazy. we should compare baby pics, for real! AL, miss you!