Highlights from Avery and Larson's adventures in this world.
hahhahaha, looks like that water bottle is about to become av's new favorite toy!! it is so hilarious how stumped she is each time she drops it. AL, this video is priceless to me!
wow! We can't get over how fast she walks, has doors figured out, and moved the pack n play across the room matter-of-factly. Look out world!
Good thing she can't open doors yet! ;)
I cant believe how big she is, and fast. Amazing! I love the video! Dude- you are a mom, to an actual kid.....
Avery is my kind of girl . . . I love rearranging my furniture too! Allison, she is darling. Praying for you guys.Love,Pamela Winters
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahhahaha, looks like that water bottle is about to become av's new favorite toy!! it is so hilarious how stumped she is each time she drops it. AL, this video is priceless to me!
wow! We can't get over how fast she walks, has doors figured out, and moved the pack n play across the room matter-of-factly. Look out world!
Good thing she can't open doors yet! ;)
I cant believe how big she is, and fast. Amazing! I love the video! Dude- you are a mom, to an actual kid.....
Avery is my kind of girl . . . I love rearranging my furniture too! Allison, she is darling. Praying for you guys.
Love,
Pamela Winters
Post a Comment