Avery has gotten sooo much better about using the potty. This week I had a bunch of meetings so Miss Maria watched Avery a few mornings. This was the first time Avery was around someone besides me who worked with her and using the potty...and it went so well! She started to tell Miss Maria when she needed to go! I could never get her to tell me when she needed to go. I have been asking her or setting her on her potty every so often to avoid oppsies but suddenly with Miss Maria she knew to tell her!
She even has been going poo-poo on her potty as well. Yea for Avery!!!! She also has been in big girl pants during her naps and staying dry. When have gone out a few times with big girl pants and tend to have accidents but that is probably due to her being so excited to play with other kids and forgetting about using the potty. I can see the light at the end of the diaper tunnel!!!
28 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
give me more avery or give me death!
Post a Comment