14 August 2010
Overdue update
Since our little camera broke I got out of the habit of taking pics of Avery all the time. Now that we have a new one and I am slowly remembering to capture some fun pics I will hopefully be better about updating. Some recent fun Aveyr facts are that she loves playing with the kids on the compound right now. She has playmates to play endless rounds of ring a round the rosie. Yesterday she played with her imaginary baby for about an hour. She changed the baby's diaper, took the baby to the potty, feed the baby, put the baby down for multiple naps and walked pretending to hold the baby's hand as they walked. It was cute because she sometimes held the baby in one hand and then other times it seemed the baby was almost as big as her. It is so fun to see her grow up and grown into her imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment