Don't want to forget these cute ways Avery says somethings and thought you might enjoy them too!
She says "Tar-tar" in the place of guitar.
When she asks to be excused from the table she says, "May I to get down please" or "May I please be excused to get down please".
When she says the bolero blue she emphasizes the L and sticks her tongue out and yellow is Lellow.
Sun screen lotion sounds more like ice cream ocean :)
When Larson sneezes she sometimes says he is blessing.
She has the idea down for a possessive but with some names it gets a little extra, example Thomas's's's',
When she plays horsey she says "get me up" for giddy up.
Those are just a few I can remember off the top of my head. I will add more later as they come to mind.
05 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment