06 April 2009

Happy 15 months Avery!

Avery celebrated her 15 month birthday with a cough and chest congestion. We checked with a doctor and a nurse :) and she is okay to fly and only on baby tylenol. It is sad to hear her cough through the night but it seems she gets enough rest as she is still herself at times. I hate to admit it but it has been nice that she isn't go everywhere getting into everything as we finish packing up. Dare I say perhaps she would even nap on the plane tomorrow? Please be praying for her to heal quickly and she travels well and adjusts to life in Sudan as easily as possible.

1 comment:

swimchubb said...

Lots of prayers and hope for a big nap. Dont worry about her, she will adjust. Its just a new playground for her :) with more dirt, she likes dirt... I cant believe she is 15 months!