19 April 2009
On the mend...
Sorry for the lack of pics or even posts for that matter. Making a big move to a very different climate with a teething, sick toddler has taken its toll. Avery, thankfully, has gotten over her cold, her first molar came through and is getting over a bad case of prickly heat. I am getting over my cold and hope to get some pics up soon of Avery exploring her new home and friends. Within a week she felt very comfortable with our team mates and is starting to get the hang of shaking hands with everyone (a VERY important thing here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First molar? Now that explains some of her symptoms!!!! Glad she is feeling better from head to toe.
I'm so happy that she is becoming accustomed to those with whom you live and work. . . I'd shake her hand ANY day.
Love you Avery bug!
Grandmum Rounds
oh my gosh! I love picturing her shaking hands with everyone! I am glad you are feeling better al, and bummer! you haven't been around when I've been talking to tay lately. love you allison!
Post a Comment